February 1, 2009

Friend with Benefit

Yesterday, i saw my long relation friend. Its been over 6 years since i saw him. Both of us new that there is an overdue sex between us pending....

We had lunch together and stayed all day at his house talking and catching up for the last 6 years. then he actually went a head and cocked dinner which was very nice of him.

I layed back in the soft sheets,under the pale yellow candles of different shapes and sizes. I had my hair down as i watched him approaching from me after dinner.

I was wearing an ivory lace see through gown, ready for bed, however, not at all ready for sleep.

Rick slipped onto the bed, and moved on all fours toward me, as i patted the bed right inviting him to lay with me.

He lay on his side, staring into my eyes, and placing a hand on my hip. He leaned in slowly, and pressed his lips to mine. He pulled himself closer to me, and draped a leg over mine, hugging me with his whole body.

Rick strong hands traced my lovely curves, from my shoulders to my outer thigh, as he felt the warmth of my love and tenderness close to him, pressing me now slowly onto my back.

He kept his leg draped over me, as his growing arousal pressed softly against my thigh. His kisses grew in passion, his tongue sliding into my mouth slowly, tracing my lips first before slipping past my teeth. Our tongues both danced softly to unheard music together, the heartbeat, singular yet joined between us the rhythm of the dance, slowly quickening with love and desire.

Then he stopped for a minute to surprise me with a lovely present. G Vibrate.....................

you know the rest ................

No comments:

Post a Comment