January 3, 2009

Lingerie is a term for fashionable and alluring women s undergarments. It derives from the French word linge, quot;washables quot; — as in faire le linge

The mental picture of a sexy fox is familiar to everyone. This woman is slender, clever, outspoken, and every woman is envious of her - while every man is desirous of her. She most likely also has at least one sexy back tattoo. If you believe this is a...

A sexy thong that combines exquisite lace with satin, resulting in a collection that embodies sexy sophistication

and more and more....

lets go back to reality...in my house....no no no.... with my partner sex never been better.

I love having sex. it is like food to me .... don't get me wrong am not addicted to it. but its like something that i enjoy a lot. every time i have sex i feel iam still in my 20's . iam pretty sure every one thinks that my partner is really good, i can not Deny it that he is good but as always

I needed little help to keep the spice between us. i have been married over 10 years, and as you know it could get little boring after a while. but being smart enough and keep updating my looks through buy the right sexy linger and of course some sex toys would not hurt, will keep things going all the time.

I can not describe how i feel after every time i have sex . its like am still in my early 20's.

You have no idea how small things could make a huge difference in sex... new locations.. new linger... new sex toys....

The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling and even more beautiful is knowing that you are the reason behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment