January 16, 2009

Hot G Vib
i have been having sex for over 10 years. but i could tell you that this week i did experience sex from completely different angel.
i had one of a kid of sex that i have never experience in my life. i used HGV Hot G Vibe i wish i could explain the feeling .... oh my God nothing will explain it... really it was the one... during all my sexually life with different partners in my life this was the one that actually got my G spot. it touched it on the right spot. a very unexplained feeling of joy, happiness, horny feeling...
try it then let me know what your feelings are.

2 comments:

  1. when i started readying i tought it was another web trying sell sex toys but after reading it was very interesting. so i took your advise and tried the HGV . its actually worth trying

    ReplyDelete